Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 March 2011

How stunning is this Angela Burke design????

the tulip circle GSD file I bought the other day from Craftsuprint - the WOW factor when I put it together - really delighted with this.

Just realised as well there should be another double layer - will make some more and post the pics of them.

Will have to make up some more of the La Pashe Build-a-blossoms I got as well - have made a couple - but felt they were 'flat' so have used some clear acrylic I have had since - oh my goodness!  over 21 years ago from when I went to night classes for 3d Decoupage! 

I had bought some downloads for CUP and then got a mail saying that there was a chance of a FREE £5 voucher - which was most acceptable!  I chose some GSD files which can be used as woodworking templates too - so that was a bonus, and  a Lee Jacobs Decoupage - the chappie who designed the fabby Dandelion Fairy - wait til you see this one - I keep having a chuckle at it, and a really pretty design by Karen Adair.  Have got these printed out and will probably make them up on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment