Total Pageviews

Monday 21 February 2011

Oh what a tangled..........................

load of thread bits!  

I can't help it , I am thrifty and when cross-stitching I always keep the wee bits left over and pop them in a bag.  I then will spend yonks untangling them from the big blob and bundle them, tying them into a knot and using them for little projects.  In fact I am even going to try stitching on cards as I have been lucky enough to have been sent some and just love the effect - so I want to do it myself now!
The tangled mess to unravel!

and then bundled up.

I finally at the end of last week finished winding all the new skeins of thread onto bobbins - a couple of years ago we had bought Anchor and DMC threads in bulk from Ebay for peanuts.  It was really satisfying seeing them all in the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment